About MICM Property Point Cook
MICM Point Cook is a division of MICM Property, a leader in Melbourne property services.
Established in 1993, MICM Property has a solid reputation for achieving outstanding results. Our network of nine, non-franchised offices, offers a true one-stop-shop for all your property needs.
Our divisions include:
- MICM Property | Sales
- MICM Property | Property Management
- MICM Property | Rentals
- MICM Property | Corporate Apartments
- MICM Property | Owners Corporation Management
- MICM Property | Building Services and Insurance
The success of MICM Property is based on providing service through five simple principles:
- Having the best management and operational systems
- Effective and regular communication with our clients
- A customer focused team with the specialised skills for the tasks required
- Specialising in property services
- MICM Property’s commitment to exceptional service, innovative marketing, and industry leadership has played an integral role in its rapid growth.
MICM Property – A Quality Endorsed Company
MICM Property has obtained certification of ISO 9001:2008. Certification involves independent expert auditors assessing the organisation’s systems and operations to ensure that MICM Property meets the internationally recognised ISO (International Standards Organisation) requirements.
ISO in simple terms, according to the Director, Keith Bayliss, ‘is the international language of quality business management. Customer satisfaction is important to our business. Quality management aims at ensuring that customers’ needs are understood and met. Achieving accreditation helps the company to attain better productivity and efficiency leading to improved service performance and customer satisfaction. The certified management system provides for continual service improvement with all our staff involved in the process’, he says.
The end result, we are an internationally renowned certified company with a quality management system in place to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.