Presenting your Property for Lease
Irrespective of the type of investment, we at MICM Point Cook believe that providing our landlords with up to date technology, effective systems and specialist service guarantees consistent and satisfying results. Combined with our extensive local knowledge, no-one is better placed to provide you with advice you can rely on than MICM Property.
Prior to placing your property on the rental market, there are some important tasks to undertake:
- Clean walls, floors and windows
- Remove any cobwebs from inside and outside
- Clean benches, cupboards (inside and outside) and appliances including oven, cooktop and air conditioning/heating units
- Ensure blinds are in good working orderSteam clean carpets
- Ensure light globes are working
- Keep electricity connected for inspections – especially in the event that private appointments are made for after hours
We employ a fantastic team of cleaners and tradespeople who can help you should you have any maintenance that you need done prior to leasing.
We also recommend our professional photography packages as another point of difference when placing your property on the market for lease.
Promoting your property as an attractive place to live is just one of the ways to lease your property faster in this competitive market.