Property Management Services
If you want a Point Cook property manager that will maximise your investment value and minimise the hassle, look no further than MICM Property.
The benefits of using our leasing and property management services include:
- Professional and experienced Point Cook property managers
- A dedicated leasing department operating seven days a week. We are not a franchised organisation – our staff work as one team to source prospective tenants for your property
- Dedicated property managers care for your investment and conduct regular rent reviews and routine inspections
- Your property manager will handle all bills and payments on your behalf and deposit your rental income directly into your bank account
- Monthly statements can be received by email
With an unparalleled level of expertise and experience, you rest assured that your valuable asset is in the hands of the area’s best property management team.
Facts and figures
Our fee for managing your property includes:
- Collection of rental
- Payment of rental – Monthly rental will be transferred to your account as soon as your tenant has made payment
- Maintenance – MICM Property will not authorise repairs above $250, or the amount you have nominated on your management authority without your approval
- Routine Inspections – MICM property will conduct routine inspections on your property every six months in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act
- Rental reviews – MICM Property will review the rental ninety days prior to the end of the lease term and provide a recommendation in accordance with current market values. We will not change the rental amount or renew the lease agreement without your permission
- Lease renewals – MICM Property will endeavour to secure a further “fixed term tenancy” with the existing tenant at least ninety days prior to the expiry of the original fixed term agreement
- Vacating tenants – When a tenant gives notice to vacate, MICM Property will notify you in writing and take immediate steps to re-let the property. Your property will be placed on four real estate websites and will be listed on our rental list. MICM Property also conducts comprehensive inspections when your tenant vacates
Staying at the top of consumers’ minds is important to continued success
Through strong brand advertising, MICM Property continues to reinforce our position in the Point Cook property market. When people think of renting property, we make sure they are thinking MICM Property.
When tenants are looking to rent, they think MICM Property
We will ensure that all enquiry from prospective tenants is followed up and their interest assessed.
This includes enquiry from:
- Open for Inspections and private appointments
- Email enquiry
- Internet enquiry
- Telephone enquiry