Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is being conducted by MICM Property Pty Ltd ABN 39 060 312 012, 178 City Road Southbank Vic 3006 (“Promoter”)
2. By participating in this promotion, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion opens on Tuesday 1st September 2015 at 8.00 am and closes at 4.00pm on Monday 30th November 2015.
4. The winner will be drawn at 14:00 on December 1st, 2015 at the Promoter’s main place of business 178 City Road Southbank Vic 3006 and the winner will be notified in writing.
5. The promotion is open to any resident of Victoria above the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter or Central Equity Limited and their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in this promotion and for this purpose “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entrant (identity, age and place of residence) and if it appears to the Promoter that a person has gained entry to the promotion unlawfully or contrary to these terms and conditions, the Promoter may exclude that person from taking part.
7. The prize offered in this promotion is a Masters Home Improvement Gift Card to the value of $1000 (Prize).
8. No entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. Details of how to enter can be found at http://www.micmpointcook.com.au/win/
9. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or to pay accounts. No change will be given on any purchase made using the Prize and any balance remaining after a purchase is made will remain on the gift card until the amount is used.
10. The Prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
11. Additional Terms and Conditions concerning the use of the Prize will apply and can be viewed at Masters Home Improvement https://everydaygiftcards.com.au/gift-cards/learn-more/terms-and-conditions
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person taking part in the promotion except to the extent that the law prevents or restricts the Promoter from excluding that liability.
13. Personal information collected may be used for future promotions and marketing activities of the Promoter. if you do not wish to receive further promotional material, please advise the Promoter at the address set out in clause 1 of these terms and conditions . Similarly any request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out in clause of these terms and conditions.